Elevator Action returns S-Tribute will be released digitally for Playstation 4, xbox one, changeY personal computer via Vapor December 1, editor city connection Announced. It will support English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and Traditional Chinese language options.
Here’s an overview of the game, via City Connection:
lift action returns was originally released as 2D side shift shooting game by TAITO in 1995. This game is a reproduction of the home console version released by Bing in 1997.
Select one of three special forces members: Kart Bradfield, Edie Burret, or Jad the Taff, then start the game. Take data from all the red doors and then escape the stage.
When each stage has been cleared, players will also be able to play the first game in the series, lift action (only one player).
- Press the fire button near an enemy to start a bare-handed melee instead of shooting. Perform continuous attacks by pressing the fire button twice when playing as Kart, or by pressing the fire button and then immediately pressing the jump button when playing as Edie or Jad. The score is doubled when an enemy is defeated with unarmed attacks.
- There are many targets to shoot at each stage. Some items are hidden and others roll around and damage enemies. Points can also be scored by breaking items in stages, so break a lot of items. Destroying fluorescent lights or distribution boards will turn off the lights on a floor for a period of time, during which points earned are doubled.
- Lifts can be used for movement as well as attacks. Throw a secondary weapon into an elevator, then swing it to perform a remote attack on an enemy, or use the elevator to smash enemies. Be careful as it is also possible to damage the player character.
Convenient features and option settings available only on Tribute
- Rewind – Rewind the game a certain amount of time and resume.
- slow mode – Slow down the pace of the game with the push of a button.
- Quick save/load – Save the state of the game at any time.
- unlimited credits – The limit on the number of continues can be disabled, allowing for infinite continues.
- stage selection – The game can be started from any stage.
- increased healing – Increases the amount of damage healed when obtaining healing items.
- Lives – Player character lives can be increased up to nine lives.
- Secondary Weapon Buttons – Secondary weapons are normally used by pressing the fire button and jump button at the same time, but this can be set to any other button.
- Change the amount of damage – You can change the amount of damage you will take when the enemy hits you.
- keep the same gun – You can keep your machine gun or rocket launcher if it still has bullets to go to the next level.
- scan lines – Imitates the nostalgic screen of the CRT monitor.
About Tribute Serie
Reprints of classics produced and developed by City Connection with the Zebra Engine during the Saturn era. Play a variety of titles with improved controls and new features.
Leave a Comment