Editor IC Games and developer hexworks have released a new set of screenshots for the lords of the fallen.
Here is an overview of the game, via its steam page:
the lords of the fallen presents an epic new role playing game adventure in a vast interconnected world more than five times larger than the original game.
After an era of the cruelest tyranny, the demon god, Adyr, was finally defeated. But Gods… don’t fall forever. Now, eons later, Adyr’s resurrection draws near. As one of the legendary Dark Crusaders, he journeys through the realms of the living and the dead in this expansive RPG experience, featuring colossal boss battles, fast-paced and challenging combat, exciting character encounters, and deep storytelling. and immersive. Will your legend be of light… or of darkness?
Dare to hope.
- Explore vast interconnected worlds – Journey through two expansive parallel worlds on your epic quest to overthrow Adyr. While the realm of the living presents its own brutal challenges, untold terrors lurk in the nightmarish realm of the dead.
- Define your own legend – Fully customize your character’s appearance from a wide range of visual options, before selecting one of nine character classes. Whichever starting path you choose, develop your character according to your own playstyle by upgrading stats, weapons, armor, and spells.
- Master fast and challenging fluid tactical combat – Only those who master deep tactical combat can hope to survive. Choose from hundreds of unique brutal weapons, or forgo metal for magic with devastating attacks of the arcane.
- Join or fight online multiplayer – experience the expansive single player campaign, or invite a second player to join your adventure seamlessly, online cooperative. But be careful: heroes from other realms can and will invade.
- Use an unholy power device – Your lantern possesses the unholy power to cross between worlds. Use this dark art to reach forgotten places, unearth legendary treasures, and even manipulate the very soul of your enemy.
- rise from death – Fall into the world of the living, and rise again… in the world of the dead. You now have one last chance to return to your life state, as all manner of hellish creatures descend upon you.
- Embark on two vast parallel worlds: the one of the living… and the one of the dead.
- Master a fast, fluid and challenging combat system.
- Wield devastating magical attacks and character upgrades.
- Invite a second player to join your campaign in 24/7 online multiplayer.
- Find a wide range of characters, eager to offer a dubious hand…
- Fully customize your own unique character.
- Choose from nine starting character classes, including Knight, Rogue, and Fire Apprentice.
the lords of the fallen must leave for playstation 5, xbox seriesY personal computer via Steam in 2023.
See the screenshots in the gallery.
Leave a Comment